Tuesday, February 5, 2013

V/A - Groin Thunder! - Troggs Tribute (1992, Dog Meat)

Forgive me if this has already made it's way into the blogosphere in the last 24 hours.  A friend suggested I share this, upon last nights announcement of the passing of lead-Trogg Reg PresleyGroin Thunder! is a sturdy tribute set featuring garage/trash stompers like the Devil Dogs, Antiseen, Mummies, Cheater Slicks, Groovie Ghoulies, Miracle Workers, and Thee Headcoats alongside a handful of acts tilting to the pop-punk continuum, namely The Muffs and The Fluid (my favorite).  24 tracks total, and phenomenal sleeve art courtesy of Peter Bagge.  Since this disk includes some comparatively high-profile names, I'm not sure how long I'll be making this available (hint, hint).  R.I.P. Reg.

Hear

14 comments:

Death Breath said...

Netkups just will not work. Maybe it just doesn't like my machine?

1me0 said...

Netkups isn't letting me download it either. Is it still up or is Netkups just flubbing up right now?

Rolo Tomasi said...

Error

Please try again later.

spavid said...

I've had almost 100 downloads so far, but yet a lot of people are having issues. I'm going to email them to see if we can clear this up, but in the meantime if Netkups appears to be "down" try again an hour later.

I might seriously have to look into using another file hoster...

MikeyRamone said...

telling me internal error. this tribute would be AMAZING to have if you can get it working. thanks!

Beefheart Smiles said...

Same to me. D/load not working.

Need this one! ;-)

Beefheart Smiles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MKV said...

Here we go again it would seem Netkups has some problems.

FiveGunsWest said...

File name: va_grointhunder.rar
File size: 99.56 MB
Uploaded: 06/02/2013
Get more! Go premium, pay as you go. Classy for a month for just 4.99$
You are already downloading a file. Please wait 30 seconds after finishing the download and try again.
Click here to try again.

i tried to dl this at 8am also. i am not downloading anything else either.

MKV said...

Thanks for the Zippyshare link as Netkups links still won't work for me.

Death Breath said...

Yeah. Thank you. I suppose my other comment is a moot point now.

Bad Brain said...

Is Possible reupload this comp ?
thanks in advance .

spavid said...

The link has been updated.

Anonymous said...

reup please mate