Jason's back pocket that have yet to see the light of day, but what is here is pretty excellent, including the Author Unknown version of what should have been the title track (ironically, "Author Unknown" wound up on his second album, Can You Still Feel?, akin to how Led Zeppelin's "Houses of the Holy" didn't appear on the LP of the same name, rather it's follow-up Physical Graffiti). Elsewhere, Jason takes to task a relatively obscure Soft Boys song, and a not so obscure Left Banke signature song (though I like the Dickies remake a lot more). As far as true blue outtakes go, we're treated to the taut, tuneful "To Love a Hero," and the notably more riff rammin' "Behind These Eyes." In short, if you have any level of appreciation of the man's '90s solo goldmine, you're about to exclaim "Eureka!"
01. The Invitation (full version)
02. Author Unkown (first album version)
03. Love Poisoning (Soft Boys cover)
04. Clumsy Grace (unreleased 1991)
05. To Love a Hero (unreleased 1991)
06. Behind These Eyes (unreleased 1992)
07. Crap Out
08. The Hard Way (Author Unknown version)
09. This Will Be Our Year (Zombies cover)
10. Pretty Ballerina (first attempt)
DESTINATION ZERO - Suiciety 1988 - As Punk has lost at the end of the 80's its aggressiveness and hardness a lot of many new bands formed and choose a new direction in terms of punk rock. S...
9 hours ago